Happy hump day!
One of the main reasons why I started blogging is to help people around me and empower them.
Recently, a good college friend of mine has asked me to review some bags and her most important criteria were price and functionality (i.e. she wanted to wear it to interviews).
As promised, I reviewed 5 bags for every budget:
1. Zara: I love everything Zara and you can never beat the price.
2. Rebecca Minkoff (40% off): Can’t go wrong with Rebecca Minkoff! I have collected many RM bags over the years and quality is consistently good. I love the utilitarian design of this small satchel.
3. Kate Spade: I mean, Kate Spade makes the cutest bags.
4. Loeffler Randall: Seriously how cool is this bag? The minimal design and the mat black color make it a perfect everyday bag.
5. Phillip Lim: Love this Medium Rider Satchel. This bag has been on my wish list for so long.
Thanks for reading!