We may be traveling our way through Paris, but we didn’t forget about the blog. Today I want to talk about what’s getting me through this winter, my very basic winter essentials. I try to incorporate the same elements over and over again and create different looks.
But you may have already noticed that from my previous posts. For those of you who are not as familiar, I wanted to break down my 5 simple essentials I love wearing for the winter.
- Hat: Since I love simple looks, I like to incorporate a hat that will elevate any look.
- White tee: I love layering white tee over pretty much anything. It’s the casual upgrade.
- Denim: Living in California has definitely its perks. I get to wear my distressed denim all seasons!
- Turtleneck: I mean, you already know by now how many turtlenecks I’ve invested in this winter. I can’t seem to get enough of them, cozy, chic, and a little Steve Jobs.
- Ankle boots: They turn any outfit from casual to chic. Heels, flats, I’ll take them in any form!
And that’s it! What are your go-to essentials for winter?
Thank you for reading! xx